Do you want to start a career in the Real Estate industry?
We are looking for a Real Estate Negotiator (REN) to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers.
Real Estate Negotiator responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
Real Estate Negotiator Responsibilities
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson Proven track of successful sales record.
You can get started by becoming a Real Estate Negotiator (REN). In Malaysia, you will need to attend a compulsory two (2) days negotiator certification course (NCC Course) before you can be registered as a REN to start selling properties.
Let us help build your career
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.